A message to our guests:
As we reopen our dining room, we would like to share with you some of the steps we are taking to insure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
- Reduced dining room seating for more space between tables
- Marked floors to remind guests and staff of social distancing
- Continuous wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- Requiring all staff to wear face coverings
- Reinforcing staff hand washing frequently and between tasks
- Having hand sanitizer available for our guests
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing a QR code for our guests to scan and access a digital menu on mobile devices should you prefer not to use one of our sanitized menus
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting high-touchpoint surfaces such as door handles, tables, and payment surfaces
We look forward to welcoming you back to our dining room. Take out and carside orders are also available. Due to the current situation, we are temporarily offering a limited menu.